ISM (Industrial Safety Manager), is a software tool designed according to international standards for the supervision of the safety of a machine during its useful life. By importing the projects carried out with RASWin, the user can verify the security project automatically obtaining status reports.
The tool monitors the status of safety functions, in case of unauthorized modifications it automatically informs those responsible for maintenance, engineering and safety and hygiene.
Predictive maintenance, estimation of the real PL of safety functions, control of programmable or configurable elements, undue use of safety devices, among other functions.
- Safety Alarms.
- Automatic validation process.
- Automatic verification of safety functions.
- Ethernet, Modbus and UR robot protocols.
- Life cycle of safety functions devices available always.
- QR code for fast identification Project.
- Control the safety functions on an android device.
- Average of commutation devices. This allows you to calculate the actual PL of your security functions.
- Import of projects carried out with RASWIN, the user can verify the security project automatically obtaining status reports.
Supervision of a machine or a project, ideal for first integrations.
• 1 project
Supervision of critical machines, set of machines, robot cells or cobots.
• 5 projects
Designed for complete production lines or factories of medium size.
• 25 projects
Designed to meet the needs of production lines or large factories.
• Unlimited projects